• A contact number?

hi

I came across your website and after reading the reviews I would like to take out insurance on my new iphone x 256. i have a few questions but cannot find any number for customer service or a sales number. I would like to talk to someone regarding if I took out stuff x 2 for my iphone do I need to add a separate cover for the screen or is this already covered? Also in an event of a claim for damaged lost or stolen, do you send out a replacement as refurbished phone? a new phone or the cash amount of the value of the item?
  • hi

I came across your website and after reading the reviews I would like to take out insurance on my new iphone x 256. i have a few questions but cannot find any number for customer service or a sales number. I would like to talk to someone regarding if I took out stuff x 2 for my iphone do I need to add a separate cover for the screen or is this already covered? Also in an event of a claim for damaged lost or stolen, do you send out a replacement as refurbished phone? a new phone or the cash amount of the value of the item?

• Hi @kam786,

We don't have a customer service number as our community is here to help with any questions you may have!

The screen would be covered as part of your stuff, as the whole gadget is covered up to the claims limit, which varies depending on which level of cover you go for.

If the claim is for Loss or theft you would get a brand new item. We do give a refurbished device if the device on cover was refurbished.

If the claim is for accidental damage and the item cannot be repaired, as per our policy wording we would aim to replace with a refurbished item.

Thanks,
    Dani
    Last edited by Dani_1; 24-01-2018 at 12:44 PM.
  • Hi @kam786,

We don't have a customer service number as our community is here to help with any questions you may have!

The screen would be covered as part of your stuff, as the whole gadget is covered up to the claims limit, which varies depending on which level of cover you go for.

If the claim is for Loss or theft you would get a brand new item. We do give a refurbished device if the device on cover was refurbished.

If the claim is for accidental damage and the item cannot be repaired, as per our policy wording we would aim to replace with a refurbished item.

Thanks,
    Dani

• Thanks Dani for the reply
    of screen is cracked how would I get this repaired? Do I have an option to go direct to an Apple store?
  • Thanks Dani for the reply
    of screen is cracked how would I get this repaired? Do I have an option to go direct to an Apple store?

• Hi @kam786,

Yes on most occasions we are happy for you to go to Apple for repairs and it would be a “pay & claim” situation. Meaning the customer would pay for the repair work, send us the Apple inspection report and we reimburse the customer the repair cost quoted on that report, less the policy excess.

Thanks,
    Dani
    Last edited by Dani_1; 24-01-2018 at 12:40 PM.
  • Hi @kam786,

Yes on most occasions we are happy for you to go to Apple for repairs and it would be a “pay & claim” situation. Meaning the customer would pay for the repair work, send us the Apple inspection report and we reimburse the customer the repair cost quoted on that report, less the policy excess.

Thanks,
    Dani