• Question about Stuff X1 and 2 devices.

Good Evening.

I currently pay £7.99 for the X1 protection, protecting 1 item up to £1000. Currently, I have an Alienware 15 R3 on this cover - Although £1000 doesn't cover the full cost of it, it's nice to have a substantial chunk covered.

However, I have also recently purchased a MacBook Pro 13, and would like to get this insured too.

My question is, can I add this to my current cover and just switch between whichever device I'd like to be insured. For example, if I took the MacBook away for work, could I switch the cover to it for this period of time, then switch it back to the Alienware when I get back?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Tom.
  • Good Evening.

I currently pay £7.99 for the X1 protection, protecting 1 item up to £1000. Currently, I have an Alienware 15 R3 on this cover - Although £1000 doesn't cover the full cost of it, it's nice to have a substantial chunk covered.

However, I have also recently purchased a MacBook Pro 13, and would like to get this insured too.

My question is, can I add this to my current cover and just switch between whichever device I'd like to be insured. For example, if I took the MacBook away for work, could I switch the cover to it for this period of time, then switch it back to the Alienware when I get back?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Tom.

• Hi @thomasd221,

Yes that's exactly how BMU works - you are in control of what you'd like to cover when and you can swap the items in and out whenever you like.

Thanks,
    Dani
  • Hi @thomasd221,

Yes that's exactly how BMU works - you are in control of what you'd like to cover when and you can swap the items in and out whenever you like.

Thanks,
    Dani