• Cracked screen

Hi,
    Does this insurance cover a cracked screen?
    I have always had a glass screen protector on but this has started annoying me so i am just wondering if i can take it off and if anything happens to the screen, am i covered?
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    Does this insurance cover a cracked screen?
    I have always had a glass screen protector on but this has started annoying me so i am just wondering if i can take it off and if anything happens to the screen, am i covered?
    Thanks

• Hey @Sheva123

BMU will cover for screen damage. On a Fully Flex policy, you have to claim as normal (£50 excess) but if you take out a Core Policy this includes screen damage separately (allowing you to claim for a screen repair for £30 excess).

Just take pictures of your phone without the screen protector and you'll be covered.
  • Hey @Sheva123

BMU will cover for screen damage. On a Fully Flex policy, you have to claim as normal (£50 excess) but if you take out a Core Policy this includes screen damage separately (allowing you to claim for a screen repair for £30 excess).

Just take pictures of your phone without the screen protector and you'll be covered.