• Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!

I don’t know about you, but I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas.

It’s been a whirlwind year for us at BMU, but we’ve had a great time and have big plans for 2018 – watch this space.

As we’ve been so busy, we are lucky enough to have a break over Christmas and New Year’s, so we won’t be around. But, if you have any questions all you need to do is search your query and it’s most likely the question will have been asked and answered before. If not, just ask our community members your question and hopefully you’ll have an answer.

We’ll be back online on 2nd January.

If you need to make a NEW claim, our claims team will be on hand 24/7 across the whole Christmas period, just follow the instructions in your dashboard.

If you have an existing claim, our lines will be open 9am – 6pm on the below dates:

27th December
    28th December
    29th December
    2nd January (then back to normal!)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at BMU, and we look forward to more community discussions with you all next year.
  • Hi everyone!

I don’t know about you, but I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas.

It’s been a whirlwind year for us at BMU, but we’ve had a great time and have big plans for 2018 – watch this space.

As we’ve been so busy, we are lucky enough to have a break over Christmas and New Year’s, so we won’t be around. But, if you have any questions all you need to do is search your query and it’s most likely the question will have been asked and answered before. If not, just ask our community members your question and hopefully you’ll have an answer.

We’ll be back online on 2nd January.

If you need to make a NEW claim, our claims team will be on hand 24/7 across the whole Christmas period, just follow the instructions in your dashboard.

If you have an existing claim, our lines will be open 9am – 6pm on the below dates:

27th December
    28th December
    29th December
    2nd January (then back to normal!)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at BMU, and we look forward to more community discussions with you all next year.