• Single policy for items for me and my girlfriend

Hi,

Just wanted to know whether I would need to take out one policy or or one each in this situation. We want to get cover for my mobile and my girlfriends laptop and phone. Am I able to do this under one policy (Stuff x3) or would I need to take out Stuff x1 for me and my girlfriend take out Stuff x2?

Thanks,

Josh
  • Hi,

Just wanted to know whether I would need to take out one policy or or one each in this situation. We want to get cover for my mobile and my girlfriends laptop and phone. Am I able to do this under one policy (Stuff x3) or would I need to take out Stuff x1 for me and my girlfriend take out Stuff x2?

Thanks,

Josh

• Hi @joshammy,

BMU will only cover you for items you own. So if you own your girlfriends phone (you pay for it for example) then yes you could cover that under your policy, however if not, your girlfriend would have to take out her own policy if she wanted to insure her stuff with us.

Thanks,
  • Hi @joshammy,

BMU will only cover you for items you own. So if you own your girlfriends phone (you pay for it for example) then yes you could cover that under your policy, however if not, your girlfriend would have to take out her own policy if she wanted to insure her stuff with us.

Thanks,