• Rented/in kind Equipment

I was wondering if rented/in kind equipment is covered eg. camera's, audio and even laptops? While I also have an ipad that was gifted second hand to me, does there need to be invoices for both?
  • I was wondering if rented/in kind equipment is covered eg. camera's, audio and even laptops? While I also have an ipad that was gifted second hand to me, does there need to be invoices for both?

• Hi @rowan1

BMU will only cover items you own. pg. 18 Core Cover booklet/ pg. 12 Fully Flex booklet: "We can’t pay out for any item you’re claiming for that you don’t own."

If something has been gifted to you and you now own it, that's fine! You won't need receipts etc. normally. I believe the claims team will explain at the time of the claim how to show you own the item if there is a reason to doubt that you own it.

Hopefully that is all clear!
  • Hi @rowan1

BMU will only cover items you own. pg. 18 Core Cover booklet/ pg. 12 Fully Flex booklet: "We can’t pay out for any item you’re claiming for that you don’t own."

If something has been gifted to you and you now own it, that's fine! You won't need receipts etc. normally. I believe the claims team will explain at the time of the claim how to show you own the item if there is a reason to doubt that you own it.

Hopefully that is all clear!