• Receipts of insurance payments

Hi, I am self employed and therefore in need of receipts/invoices of my monthly insurance payments. Is this possible?
    Best answers below
  • Hi, I am self employed and therefore in need of receipts/invoices of my monthly insurance payments. Is this possible?
    Best answers below

• Best Answer

Hi @odabeide and welcome to the BMU community!

Thanks for asking a really good question - I thought I'd pick this one up as I'm probably best placed to answer.

Currently we don't have any way of issuing receipts/invoices - at the moment I'd suggest using our renewal reminder emails as proof of purchase. As insurance products do not have any VAT on them I should think this would be fine?

However, on another note - I think you've made a really good suggest for a facility/feature we could add in the future.

With that in mind it would be great if you could add it as a suggestion for our Hack Lab. Our Hack Lab is our public product road map - showing our members what we're currently working on, and those that have already been completed. To suggest an idea for Hack Lab, you'll need to post your suggestion as a new thread in out Insurance Factory section here.

Hope that helps, and of course fire away if you have any more questions!
  • Hi @odabeide and welcome to the BMU community!

Thanks for asking a really good question - I thought I'd pick this one up as I'm probably best placed to answer.

Currently we don't have any way of issuing receipts/invoices - at the moment I'd suggest using our renewal reminder emails as proof of purchase. As insurance products do not have any VAT on them I should think this would be fine?

However, on another note - I think you've made a really good suggest for a facility/feature we could add in the future.

With that in mind it would be great if you could add it as a suggestion for our Hack Lab. Our Hack Lab is our public product road map - showing our members what we're currently working on, and those that have already been completed. To suggest an idea for Hack Lab, you'll need to post your suggestion as a new thread in out Insurance Factory section here.

Hope that helps, and of course fire away if you have any more questions!