View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Our First #HackLab Idea

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blog image.png 
Views:	164 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	554

Back in April we launched #HackLab as a new feature in the community, so that our members can suggest ideas for BMU and we can share with them what we’re working on. I’m very pleased to announce that we have just gone live with our first #HackLab idea suggested by our community members!

The idea itself is simple – customers can now view and download receipts for every payment they make to Back Me Up, from within their Dashboard – but will make ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Claim to Remember

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393[/ATTACH]

As 2016 draws to a close, it’s safe to say it has been a year to remember for most of us, but for some Back Me Up customers the year could have been a whole lot worse had they not backed themselves up. And while you may think that with the year almost over our claims team can begin to wind down for the festive season, you’d be sorely mistaken. In fact, December and early January can be one of the busiest times of year, with plenty of parties providing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brand-1867756_1280.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	177.0 KB 
ID:	393  
  3. BMU Stolen Goods Shop Raises £4000 for Charity

[ATTACH=CONFIG]363[/ATTACH]

Back Me Up recently hosted the UK's very first Stolen Goods Shop in London's trendy Brick Lane, in order to raise awareness of increasing theft levels throughout November. The store was stocked to the hilt with genuine police-seized merchandise that had previously been stolen, with sales at the store also helping to raise money for three great charities at the same time.

Stock at the Stolen Goods Shop was also able to expose some of the items ...

Updated 16-11-2016 at 01:13 PM by JamesM

Categories
    Uncategorized

Name:	IMG_20161102_154208.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161102_153544.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	364  
  4. Thieves Target the iPhone 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337[/ATTACH]

It may have only launched last month, but new research from Back Me Up has revealed that approximately one in eight (12%) of iPhone 7 owners have already been targeted by thieves. While it may not be a surprise that Apple’s latest and greatest is proving to be a target, couple that with the fact that availability of certain models (cough… Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus) has been less than great, and you have a recipe that’s ripe for a pilfering.
    Tags: iphone, theft Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Name:	f1b0d0597aea2c5963fea5ff816e56f2.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	337   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iPhone-7-5.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	338  
  5. Screen Claims – What’s the Craic?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]332[/ATTACH]

So, you’ve just smashed your phone screen – what a bummer! It’s a good job you’ve Backed it Up.

You’ll already know that your BMU subscription covers you for one phone screen repair each year and it couldn’t be simpler to claim.

[B]Q: What do I do first?[/B]

Give us a ring – 0345 128 7920. You’ll get through to a member of the BMU Team who will ask you a couple of quick questions ...
    Tags: claims, screen Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	332